Centre for Research, Resources Development and Consultancy (CRRC)
The Centre for Research, Resources Development and Consultancy (CRRC) of Build Bright University undertakes various research projects, and conducts training programs and workshops on several socio-economic and management issues. The Centre also prepares tracer study reports, employability study reports and satisfaction level survey reports of different faculties of the university.
CRRC will be the unique and largest center for research, resources development and consultancy in mobilizing knowledge for economic development in the country.
To accelerate the pace of research and resources development in various fields for overall development of the economy and to provide consultancy services to individuals as well as organizations for enhancing capacity and maximizing performance.
- To undertake quality-based research in various fields of the economy.
- To develop human resources through the conduction of training programs in the economy.
- To provide consultancy services to various organizations on several aspects.
- To organize seminars, workshops, conferences, etc. on emerging issues of the region in general and country in particular.
- To undertake activities relating to publications of the books, journals, research materials and other valuable works.
Building D, Samdech Sothearos Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Basac,
Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Postal Code: 12301
H/P: 855-12 865 685, 012 231 790, Tel: 855-23 994 773
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com